Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is unpublished and not under review by any other journal.
- All rights to the contribution belong to the author. All quotes and references are marked in accordance with academic standards.
- The file is submitted as a MS Word (.doc/x) document.
- The contribution meets the stylistic and bibliographical standards provided in the guidelines for authors.
- The contribution will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.
- Together with the contribution, corresponding personal and metadata will be published (Name, Affiliation, E-Mail, Personal Website).
All articles (not book covers) in KULT_online from issue 50 on are published under the license Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. All published articles may be reused under the conditions of the license, particularly for commercial purposes and through editing the article (Human-Readable Summary). All authors (have) permitted the publication under the above mentioned license. There is no copyright transfer towards KULT_online. For all book covers specific rights might be reserved, please contact the respective publisher for any lawful reuse. All contributions published in issue 1-49 of KULT_online are free available online and protected by the German Copyright Law.